- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider a Flat Roof
Flat roofs don’t always have the best reputations among homeowners. Water can’t run off of them because they aren’t pitched. They can be noisy when it rains or hails. They aren’t as customizable as other roofing types are since they’re... you know, flat…
- What Kinds Of Roof Types Are There?
Your roof is like a haircut to your house. You wouldn’t pick just any look to adorn the very top of you because just ANY look doesn’t work with just ANY face. Likewise, not just any roof will work with just any house…Read More
I recently had a re-roof with The Roof Smith after a recommendation from a neighbor. I had previously got 5 different re-roof quotes but The Roof Smith had the lowest quote (which I was nervous about since I didn't want to sacrifice price for quality and customer service). After speaking with one of the owners, Danny, I felt very comfortable. Danny gave me regular (almost daily) updates, schedules, and provided top-notch customer service. The quality of my roof is outstanding and looks incredible. They took extra care not to damage my driveway by laying extra plywood and cleaned my property well afterwards. I highly recommend The Roof Smith. Thank you Danny and Joe!
- Dr. Brandon Nevel
I have been in the building industry for 42 years. Let me say that my experience with Roof Smith has been a pleasure. They are professional and go the step beyond to make sure the client is satisfied. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Steve Liller