Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The RoofSmith's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- i use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non- commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The RoofSmith's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The RoofSmith at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The RoofSmith's web site are provided "as is". The RoofSmith makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The RoofSmith does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The RoofSmith or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The RoofSmith's Internet site, even if The RoofSmith or a The RoofSmith authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The RoofSmith's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The RoofSmith does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The RoofSmith may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The RoofSmith does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The RoofSmith has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The RoofSmith of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The RoofSmith's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider a Flat Roof
Flat roofs don’t always have the best reputations among homeowners. Water can’t run off of them because they aren’t pitched. They can be noisy when it rains or hails. They aren’t as customizable as other roofing types are since they’re... you know, flat…
- What Kinds Of Roof Types Are There?
Your roof is like a haircut to your house. You wouldn’t pick just any look to adorn the very top of you because just ANY look doesn’t work with just ANY face. Likewise, not just any roof will work with just any house…Read More
To learn more about The RoofSmith's website terms and conditions, please call (561) 722-5645 or complete our online request form.
I recently had a re-roof with The Roof Smith after a recommendation from a neighbor. I had previously got 5 different re-roof quotes but The Roof Smith had the lowest quote (which I was nervous about since I didn't want to sacrifice price for quality and customer service). After speaking with one of the owners, Danny, I felt very comfortable. Danny gave me regular (almost daily) updates, schedules, and provided top-notch customer service. The quality of my roof is outstanding and looks incredible. They took extra care not to damage my driveway by laying extra plywood and cleaned my property well afterwards. I highly recommend The Roof Smith. Thank you Danny and Joe!
- Dr. Brandon Nevel
I have been in the building industry for 42 years. Let me say that my experience with Roof Smith has been a pleasure. They are professional and go the step beyond to make sure the client is satisfied. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Steve Liller