Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The RoofSmith's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- i use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non- commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The RoofSmith's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The RoofSmith at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The RoofSmith's web site are provided "as is". The RoofSmith makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The RoofSmith does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The RoofSmith or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The RoofSmith's Internet site, even if The RoofSmith or a The RoofSmith authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The RoofSmith's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The RoofSmith does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The RoofSmith may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The RoofSmith does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The RoofSmith has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The RoofSmith of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The RoofSmith's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- The RoofSmith Celebrates 11 Years Of Roofing Service In Palm Beach County and Martin County
After more than a decade of hard work and commitment to local communities, The RoofSmith is celebrating its 11th year anniversary. Not only is the roofing contractor excited about its continuous growth, as a roofing contractor The RoofSmith takes great pride with the awards and recognition it has achieved in Palm Beach County and Martin County. …Read More
- Preparing Your Roof For A Hurricane With Wind Mitigation Upgrades
Preparing your roof for hurricane force winds is important in Palm Beach County and Martin County. It makes sense to do all you can to fortify the roof since this is the structure that helps support your home. Ever since Hurricane Andrew, building codes have changed to include wind mitigation upgrades in Palm Beach County and Martin County.…Read More
To learn more about The RoofSmith's website terms and conditions, please call (561) 386-2109 or complete our online request form.
The RoofSmith was great throughout the process. We needed a complete re-roof on our 30+ year old roof and they did a terrific job. They were very communicative throughout the process. They were constantly on site making sure everything went smoothly and finished to our liking. I would highly recommend RoofSmith and have already recommended them to my sister for work needed at her house. Very professional firm.
- Dale Belis
Danny Tomici of The RoofSmith is a very honest, reliable gentleman. He provided excellent service installing hurricane resistant glass in my skylight and making a few repairs to my roof. It was done in a very timely manner. I was so surprised how quickly he made the repairs. The work is completed and I am still waiting for another roofing company to give me a quote. I highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again in the future.
- Anne Houvouras
The RoofSmith fixed the part of my roof that had a water leak from a ventilation pipe that was not properly sealed when my roof was redone about 9 years ago from another roofing company. The repair job was done quickly and professionally. I recommend this company for anyone needing roof repair re-refoofing.
- Lit Walker
After a rather exhausted search for someone I could trust to do my roof quite by accident my wife's boss had an excellent recommendation; her neighbor by the name of Danny Tomici, owner of The RoofSmith. I contacted him and unlike most roofers I'd contacted he promptly came over the next day. He gave me a fair estimate and impressed me so much (as someone I could count on) that I contracted him to do the job after giving a previous contractor an extra day to give me an estimate. Actually finally heard back from the other roofer A WEEK after...The RoofSmith had already finished the roof......no joke. The work was done within a reasonable length of time and the quality was outstanding. Replaced wood where needed and Danny personally took care of some minor issues promptly. I can't say enough about the job The RoofSmith and Danny Tomici did and I would highly recommend them, they can be trusted to do the job RIGHT!
- Michael & DeeDee Scott
The RoofSmith recently performed work on a section of my roof that had leaking and corrosion. I was impressed by how responsive they were and how well they explained everything. Also thought their use of technology was great - they took videos of the before and after of the location so that I could actually see what had been done which is great because it saved me from having to climb up there myself! Would use them again and highly recommend.
- Jose Medina